Razor being a name within the electric skateboard and electric scooter world, has a lot to offer. With different price points and different styles of products, it’s easy to see why they are one of the most popular brands out in the market.
When looking for a board, there a lot of considerations that come to mind and getting the biggest bang for the buck is typically at the top of the list. The Razor X DLX Electric Skateboard comes in at a nice price point of $169.99 currently on Amazon and that is quite cheap. Some higher end boards can easily break the $1000 barrier and if you’re a beginner, that might be out of your budget. Even if you have an experienced rider on a manual kick board, you’ll be hard pressed to drop $500+ “to see if you like it”.
The Razor X offers affordability, high-quality maple riding deck, powerful and quiet motor and decent speeds that even experienced riders shouldn’t scoff at. True, you won’t get an hour ride time or 15+ mph on this board, but you will get a safe ride on a beautiful maple board at a respectable 12 mph.
In closing, if you are looking for safe ride that doesn’t break the bank, it would pay to take a look at the Razor X and the experience just may surprise you!
· High-quality five-ply maple wood deck-Delivers durability and strength. This 29.7" deck offers a lightweight, responsive ride and is perfect for cruising.
· 80mm polyurethane (PU) cruiser wheels with freewheel-Enable high speeds and provide comfort.
· 250W Silent Brushless Motor-Reaches the speed of up to 12 mph, depending on the terrain and the weight of the rider.
· Lithium-ion rechargeable battery-40 minutes of continuous use.
· Wireless remote-Easy operation
· Remote control offers no brake
· Lower weight limit restricts older riders
· 12mph is on the lower end of speed
· Long board- good for novice riders, experienced riders may not find appeal toward this board